Thursday, September 15, 2011

Assemble the Minions!

I have a so many posts to do to catch up with all the projects and things we have been doing over the summer.  It has been a very busy few months!

First off—We had a couple birthdays over the summer!  We have 2 birthdays within 2 weeks of each other.  Our first summer birthday is for this little guy:

IMG_1007

He turned 5 this year.

His birthday was at a super busy time for our family.  So this year I needed to go SIMPLE. 

We decided to have take him and a few friends to our local Jump Around Fun Zone.  So I needed a cake that could transported easily and eaten without a whole lot of hassle. 

I had seen THIS idea a while back and new it would be perfect for my little man’s special day.

So I made these little guys using twinkies, black gel frosting, smarties for the eyes, and brown sprinkles for the hair.

IMG_1967

IMG_1966

And these little guys transported great in a little 9x13.

IMG_1969

And they made this birthday boy very happy!

IMG_1974

(And next time Mom will remember to turn the cake around before taking a picture!)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LANDON!

1 comment:

  1. those cupcakes are super cute! they made me chuckle!!

    Pamela
    pammiej2002.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!

Related Posts with Thumbnails