Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Not Getting Much Done

YIPEEE!!!!  ITs the NEW YEAR!!!  And my list of things I want to do and get done this year is LONG.

  Even though I have lots I WANT to get done--I find that NOT MUCH IS GETTING DONE THESE DAYS.

And I'll show you WHY.

This is why:

For those of you who may not have seen my last post--we got this little smooshy musha musha puppy for our family for Christmas. 

Her name is DAISY and she is mix of a lot of different breeds.  Her mom was a Maltypoo Chihuahua and her dad was a Havanese Poodle.  So I guess that makes her a MaltyPooChuHavaPoo.  (Say that 10 times fast.)  But all those breeds mixed together to make the most perfect little puppy for us.  She is not only cute as a button--but the best tempered puppy I have ever seen or heard of in my whole life!!!

And let me tell you--it was LOVE at first sight for ALL my kids:




And also for ME:


OK--ESPECIALLY for ME!


I must admit--I am just not interested in doing much else besides play and cuddle and squish this little puppy.


And with my two oldest kids back at school full time, and the younger boys involved with their new Christmas toys--I have lots of time to have her all to myself!

And I am enjoying EVERY LITTLE LAST BIT of time I spend with her.

With a face like this--who wouldn't want to spend every waking moment loving on her?

And besides being super duper cute--she is also an amazingly well behaved little puppy.  She really is.  She is calm and loving and just happy to be with you and cuddle on your lap.  She is also well on her way to being potty trained and already has learned a couple tricks!

She also plays fetch with her toys (and she already actually brings them back and gives you the toy!!!--I grew up with two dogs that NEVER mastered that concept!! So I think she is pretty amazing just for that!)

She also loves the kid's tunnel and she loves to run through it and take little stolen items in there to chew on.  Here she has my little guys glove:


She is super gentle with the kids and has never tried to nip them or growl at them.  She just loves to lick them to death.


So I just wanted you to know where I was and why you may not be hearing from me for a little while.

Can you blame me?


I think not.

2 comments:

  1. CHUHAVAMALTYPOO! lol. I dont think you need the poo twice.. but I thought this would be cute! In case you dont get it.. it sounds like you have a maltypoo.... anyway... puppies are hard work, so I wish you the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, she is sooo cute! I'd want to spend every waking moment with her too. Look at the face! Adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!

Related Posts with Thumbnails