Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Kids Bathroom Sneak Peek

We have been up to a fun project in our kids bathroom.  I can't wait till it is all finished and I can show you the finished product.  But for now I am going to give you a little sneak peek!

So lets remember where we started. 
This is the bathroom before we bought the house:

I loved the size of the bathroom when we bought it--but I HATED the shower doors.  My husband, however, liked them.  So they stayed for about a month.  And I hated every second of them.  I hated cleaning the bathroom with them in, I hated bathing the kids with them in.  I just plain HATED THEM!!!  But my hubby thought they were great.  Right up until I asked HIM to bath the boys one Sunday morning before church.  Apparently he learned that bathing two boys with annoying shower doors was not all it was cracked up to be!  And I am happy to report that those shower doors were dismantled and taken down the very next day!  YIPPEE!!

So here we are with the shower doors removed and the painting started.  (And darn my camera isn't showing the colors very true.  Just know it is a green shade of AWESOME!)




But we have MUCH more to show you.  Hopefully in the next couple of days! 

Fingers crossed!

1 comment:

  1. I agree! We were fortunate enough to stay at a beachfront condo a few weeks ago, but there were shower doors on the tub and bathing two sandy kids was NO FUN! Good for you for taking them down. Team shower curtains!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!

Related Posts with Thumbnails