Ok--This post is to confess--to bare my soul to all of you. I profess to be "thrifty" and for the most part, I really and truly am. It's not too hard for me to be thrifty as I am a gal with pretty simple tastes. I am really not a connoisseur of anything. I like the cheapy knock off brand of root beer just as well as the expensive stuff in the fancy bottles. And this is true for just about any and all things that I own. And I would much rather buy something used and fix it up then get something new--if it meant I got a good deal on it.
So its true--I am thrifty...about 95% of the time. But then there is the other 5%.
There are times when the bargain basement knock-off will just not do. Sometimes it does pay to spend the big buckaroos and get the great quality that often accompanies the GREAT BIG PRICE TAG. (And just as a side note--most of the time my sister Michelle is the one that introduces me to the awesome big ticket items that I simply must have--my husband calls her my dealer. So thanks Michelle!)
So I am going to share with you one of those 5% times that I just splurged BIG TIME--and have never regretted it for a second!
And to be completely honest--I STILL searched high and low--and found the BEST DEAL EVER on this little item. The regular price was $240. And I got it for $125 (which included shipping charges from Florida). So even when I splurge--I still am not content until I get the BEST DEAL POSSIBLE!
What could possibly be so wonderful that made a frugal gal like me splurge so much?
After a little work my hair is super wavy and has lots of body.
And just to prove that it looks just as good the next day:
Day #2--I didn't even brush it or anything.
This is just as it looks when I woke up in the morning.
The back: Still looking good!
And I recently went a little blonder--thanks to the help of my sister Michelle! So I'm adding a couple pictures with the new blonde tresses.