Friday, May 7, 2010

Bathroom Fixture Fix

SPRAY PAINT SAVES THE DAY AGAIN!!!


And I am not even going to be ashamed that I am posting ONE MORE POST about SPRAY PAINT!!

So here is the fixture in our master bathroom:



BEEEUtiful? Not really.





I don't know which was worse--the gold/brass or the lovely petal glass shades over the lights.


The whole thing just screamed UGLY at me every time I looked at it.




That is until I found these little beauties at my friends dollar thrift store
(all three for $1--and that is a deal people!):


So then I used the spray paint left over from THIS little project redoing all the hinges in my house!

And so the fun begins...





And that is how I turned my bathroom fixture that looked like this:


Into THIS:



AND FOR ONLY $1!
That is what is called a GOOD DEAL!

8 comments:

  1. I love that!! Looks great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That transformation is unbelievable. It definitely looks like something you might pay thirty or forty bucks for brand new. Nicely done! We have the same problem of brass light fixtures everywhere in our townhome. We rent, though, so I'm afraid we are stuck with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the way you transformed the old brass light fixture to a fabulous one. Thumbs up for the idea! Very creative

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your site...it's great! I'd like to spray paint my bathroom light fixture too. Question...did you have to use a primer on the fixture before using the fusion spray paint?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love what you're doing here guys, keep it up!..
    Chandeliers

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am grateful to you on the grounds that your article is exceptionally useful for me to continue with my exploration in same region. Your cited illustrations are all that much significant to my exploration field.This is extraordinary! It really exhibits to me where to broaden my online diaryสเปรย์กันน้ำร้องเท้า

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its simply outstanding the material, wall color combination with furniture everything is perfectly and beautifully done. Really you turn your dream home into reality. Well done! Thanks for sharing.
    bathroom remodeling Austin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!

Related Posts with Thumbnails