Thursday, March 11, 2010

Boys Ties

3 Boys in Ties


Is this not the cutest sight to see? My three guys all ready for church in their brand new ties that I made for them? I am in LOVE with these little ties!
(For those of you who are dieing to know where I got the pattern--you can find it HERE. It is not a free tutorial--but it is DEFINITELY worth the money! It is done by my FAV blogger at Make it and Love it!)
I made these little green ties out of my old nursing cover (that my awesome sister made for me). I am definitely not going to be needing it as a nursing cover anymore--but LOVED the fabric. SO this little project was PERFECT for it!!
These Orange ties were made especially for my son Landon--who is in love with the color orange. So I let him pick out the fabric for these guys. (They need to make more fun fabrics in orange!!) But they still turned out cute!

And aren't the ties SO CUTE paired with a little sweater vest? (Don't mind the water mark left after the toothpaste spittle clean up!) What a CUTE BOY!!!


I LOVE RE-PURPOSING!!! AND I LOVE THESE TIES!!

I have made 6 of them so far and have plans to make a bunch more!


How can I not when I have 3 boys?!!

1 comment:

  1. Do you have this pattern?? I kind of want to make the boys ties that match the girls skirts.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!

Related Posts with Thumbnails